Transform Your Marketing Automation Software With AI
Your Marketing Automation platform does a good job of helping marketers automate their processes, run targeted campaigns and achieve their business goals. Adding the power of AI to your Marketing Automation platform can take it to the next level and help your clients do more!
Marketing automation makes it easy to carry out repetitive processes but with the integration of AI, marketing automation becomes more human by bringing in predictive analysis and personalized recommendations and services. AI provides the marketers with a deep understanding of the sales cycle, correlate their marketing strategies and spend to attain results. A recent study by Forbes Insights and Quantcast found out that integrating their marketing automation software with AI-enabled the marketers to increase their sales by 52%, increase their customer retention by 51%, and succeed at new product launches by 49%.
Why Power Your Marketing Automation With AI?
While the reasons for implementing AI-powered marketing automation are manifold, let’s look at some of them:
- Seamless and efficient operations
Implementing AI will enable your marketing automation software to efficiently complete repetitive tasks, remove human errors, and enhance speed.
- Data management hub
With vast data pools on customer tastes, preferences, demographics and geographics, purchase history, etc, it becomes a difficult task to harness such data volumes and extract actionable insights to strategize marketing campaigns. With AI, it becomes a seamless task to conceive, plan, create, implement, track, analyze, and review all the marketing campaigns at one location.
AI enhances the scalability of your marketing automation software. Be it your email marketing strategies (sending personalized emails), content marketing strategies (with the help of NLP to scale your content), or semantic searches (where AI is used to identify a specific topic in the article other than the user-specified search terms), search engine optimizations, etc, an AI-based marketing automation software keeps it top-notch and enables you to reach to a huge audience.
- Track and review
An AI integrated marketing automation helps in tracking and reviewing the marketing strategies accurately. It analyzes the results of the marketing campaigns and gathers valuable insights that will be useful for the subsequent campaigns.
Applications of AI in Marketing Automation
Many marketers apply AI in their automation software to send personalized content, provide enhanced customer support, and perform predictive analytics for customer insights. While AI helps in improving customer segmentation, it also empowers the companies with augmented and virtual reality, facial recognition, visual search, etc., and enhances the personalized channel experiences.
- Content – According to a study, around 62% of B2B companies use AI for content personalization. To reach a wider audience segment across the globe, there must be a content strategy that speaks to a global audience. With AI, the content can be customized to an extent of providing it from the country-specific data and scaling the content globally with ease. AI also helps marketers by predicting what to write, when to publish, what keywords should be used, etc.
- Sales productivity – AI helps you in understanding who your real customers are. Marketing automation enhances sales productivity with AI segmenting the customers based on their tastes, behaviors, and various other factors. Harnessing these data pools will provide the marketers with insights on whom to focus on, offer customized services for a targeted segment, and carry out mass marketing strategies on various platforms in specific locations.
- Predictive analytics – With the changing tastes and preferences of customers, new data keeps generating. Machine Learning models predict these dynamic changes by analyzing historical data and providing real-time data intelligence and predictions on supply chain logistics, demand, and supply management, product recommendations, customer engagement, etc.
- Beyond omnichannel – An AI-powered marketing automation enhances customer satisfaction around the experience provided. It enables you to measure customer satisfaction. By leveraging Machine Learning and NLP, marketers can track customer behavior on all the channels and make sure to provide enhanced customer services through various channels like chats/voice, messaging, and IoT devices.
- Lead generation – AI creates a list of prospective customers by comparing the current customers with potential customers. These leads can be automatically fed into the CRM software with detailed profiling of each prospective customer. Once a lead is generated, AI empowers in understanding the segmented list, connects the leads to the sales team as and when required, and nurtures the lead.
- Tracking reviews – The reviews and feedback given by customers play a huge role in analyzing customers’ perception of your business, which helps in developing marketing strategies for building brand equity, goodwill, and more customer engagements. AI simplifies this time-consuming task by performing sentiment analysis and provides insights on prioritizing which ones to respond to.
- AI-powered marketing automation, if efficiently put to work, will enable marketers to get more out of their automation efforts.
- AI helps in scaling your content.
- AI provides marketers with the much-needed predictive analytics that will help them in effectively targeting their customers, providing personalized services, and increasing their ROIs.
- Don’t count your presence on various channels, instead measure your customers’ satisfaction around the experience provided.
Is your marketing automation platform able to target, personalize, and design smart marketing campaigns by leveraging data and extracting data intelligence? Book a Demo with Qualetics and check out how our DIaaS platform can help Marketing Automation platforms quickly embed advanced Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence methodologies into their products.