How QA Testers Can Make Their Life Easy With Qualetics AIMS?
Software Testing has become a very technical, time-consuming, and complex process. There are several challenges involved in software testing which can be a real nightmare for QA testers. This blog post will share some challenges faced by QA testers nowadays and how they can overcome those issues with the AI-Powered Software quality Analytics platform from Qualetics.
Challenges Faced by QA Testers
Some of the common challenges faced by QA testers include manual testing and the time-consuming nature of testing, test management issues, and more. However, the most important challenge faced by QA testers or Quality Assurance (QA) professionals can be summed up in one word: Quality. By its very definition, quality means excellence. Therefore, the term quality assurance is basically a promise of excellence to the customer. It means that you will ensure that your software or hardware product is of the highest possible quality when it is released to the customer.
Testers have to ensure that the products they are testing meet the expectations set by the stakeholders in terms of functionality, performance, and reliability among other things. They also have to make sure that users do not suffer from any kind of unexpected behavior from these products.
Ever-changing nature of Software
One of the biggest challenges in this field is testing an ever-changing product. As new features and fixes are added, the software needs to be retested to ensure that it’s still working correctly. This can be especially tricky if you’re dealing with a legacy system or one that includes software that was developed by a different team.
Lack of clarity when reporting issues
Testers also must frequently deal with difficult users who report problems without offering any specific details. It’s your job to determine what exactly the user was doing when the problem occurred and whether it was something that could possibly have been prevented by the software. Another challenge of testing software is determining whether there are bugs in the code or if users don’t understand how to use it properly.
User Analytics For QA Testers?
Quality assurance (QA) testers are not data scientists, but they could still benefit from some of the user & product analytics. As QA professionals, it can be difficult to get the information required to do their jobs without knowing how users are interacting with the software.
Testers have to have access to analytics for multiple reasons –
1. When a tester finds a bug, he needs to know what happened exactly. Was there a button missing? Or did the page just not load? User analytics along with product and performance analytics can help throw more light on this problem. They give QA testers access to user data so they can better understand how users are interacting with the application during testing. This allows QA teams to quickly identify where tests failed, what users were doing in those scenarios, and if any important metrics were affected by those failures.
2. Analytics can help testers in terms of identifying patterns and errors. If they keep seeing the same error over and over again, they can assume it is a problem on your end and not theirs. By monitoring user behavior, QA testers can narrow down problem areas within an app or software and help developers identify bugs and issues more quickly.
3. Accessing analytics helps testers compare their results with those of users. So if they find something different than users do, they can easily report it as a bug. This is where behavioral testing comes in handy as well since it allows them to see how users react to certain pages or events during the testing process.
How Can Qualetics Software Quality Analytics Platform Help Testers?
The Qualetics platform is now offering Software Quality Analytics which is a new and advanced extension developed to help QA testers. It is designed to save time and effort for QA teams. Our platform provides a 360-degree view of your software quality, user engagement, current bugs, and other key data. Our AI-powered analytics platform is highly helpful in areas like:
- Automated bug reporting – Automated bug reporting is very helpful as it detects the issues automatically which helps you in getting baseline data within a short period of time. Our platform can help you –
- Analyze product quality for your Web, Mobile applications, and Rest APIs
- Identify quality issues across different software versions
- Identify critical defects with the help of machine learning
- Identify quality and latency anomalies in real-time to improve your user experience
- Analyze product quality issues by device, operating system, and browser
- Real-time error severity detection – Qualetics also provides a real-time error severity detection module that detects the severity of the errors reported using the Qualetics API across all end-point devices. It helps you in fixing issues effectively and quickly.
- Real-time monitoring of user behavior – The continuous monitoring of user behavior helps you in understanding problems faced by users. Our platform is a real-time analytics tool that allows you to monitor user sessions, track events and actions, analyze them and identify patterns. It helps you better understand your audience, fine-tune your software and improve user experience.
To learn more about how you can improve your QA efficiency using Software Quality Analytics and how it can help you or your team, contact us here.