Building A Winning Digital Product Experience With AI
Businesses have been learning the value of creating an exceptional experience for their customers. They know that if they do, they’ll develop long-term relationships with their customers and drive business growth.
The user experience has become critical to businesses in every industry. But it’s especially important for digital products since they have the power to significantly impact the bottom line. That’s why you need to make sure your product or service is easy to use, accessible, and provides exactly what your customers want from the moment they start using it.
But building a great experience is easier said than done.
There are so many factors that can make or break the user experience: Design, Usability, Performance, and Content, among other factors.
The good news is that artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) can help you build better experiences for your users and at scale.
In this post, we share five ways that AI can help you build a winning digital product experience. But before that let’s quickly understand what digital product experience really means →
Digital product experience is the way users interact with your product. It's how they feel about it, and what they think about it. It's not just about design and user experience, but also about the entire customer journey. If a user has a good experience with your website or mobile app, then they're more likely to return in the future.
Digital product experience is the reason why some companies are able to grow faster than others. It doesn't matter if you have an amazing product — if your customers don't like the interacting with it, then there is a very low probability that they would give your product a second chance to make a good first impression.
5 Ways AI Can Enhance Digital Product Experiences
- Understand customer needs – AI can help you better understand your customer needs and is one of the most powerful ways in which AI can benefit your business. It enables you to empathize with your customers and understand what drives their decisions. For example, if you have built a mobile app, you'll be able to view insights that show how frequently users log in to your app, what features they use and issues they face — information that would be tedious and impossible for humans alone to analyze and interpret without the help of AI. This will give you insights into what factors drive customer loyalty and satisfaction that could help shape your product aligned with customer needs in the future.
- Personalization – AI can help you personalize digital experiences. The thing about personalization is that it needs to be done at scale. That means that every customer needs to receive a customized experience based on their own unique preferences, rather than just adjusting their experience based on broad demographics i.e., age or location. You may be wondering how this kind of personalization is possible without knowing anything about each individual customer's preferences. It turns out that this isn't too difficult when you have access to enough relevant data about your audience and their behavior. This is where AI comes in handy: AI helps deliver personalized content and experiences to each user based on their unique behaviors, preferences, and more. This can help you increase customer satisfaction by providing the right information at the right time.
- Recommendations – One of the most powerful uses of AI is in recommendation engines. These algorithms can be used to recommend products, services, and content based on user history, visits to specific pages, and other signals gleaned from user behavior data. The recommendations are personalized to the individual user, but they can also be used to provide a more relevant experience for all visitors to your website or app. For example, AI can recommend relevant products based on customers’ purchase history, visits to specific pages, and other insights gleaned from user behavior data. This keeps customers engaged with your brand at the same time, unearthing sales opportunities and conversions across your digital channels.
- Automation – AI can automate repetitive tasks such as testing, and improving the performance of websites or apps by providing recommendations based on users’ behavior patterns or preferences. It also helps reduce manual testing efforts by automatically testing new features before they go live so that bugs can be identified early on and fixed immediately before they affect a large number of users.
- Usability – The problem of usability is not a new one. It is an issue that has existed since the beginning of the digital age. Usability refers to the ease with which humans can use a product or service. If a user finds a product easy to use, then they are likely to return and use it again. If they find it difficult or frustrating, they will likely abandon it and find something else that is easier to work with. The issue with usability is that it is not always easy to quantify and measure its effectiveness. How do you know if your product is meeting user expectations? How do you know what users want from your product? This is where AI delivers to your advantage. AI can be used to help improve usability across all areas of product design to meet user needs better than ever before.
How Qualetics Can Help You Drive Experience Of Your Digital Product
Qualetics is a single product analytics platform that helps companies deliver exceptional digital experiences by enabling them to make sense of their customer data. It provides actionable insights and recommendations across usability, user behavior and performance, app stability, software quality, and other high-impact insights to help digital businesses like yours to optimize your products with hard data, improve product and user experiences, increase conversions and reduce churn. Click here to know more about Qualetics.
Leave A Comment